Subject: Homeland Security sector Co. AIMT Surges 80% Thanksgiving Week

From: "Instant On-Line Alert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:51:04 -0600

FLASH ALERT!

AIMSI Technologies, Inc. (AIMT) Banks $5 Million CASH;  Momentum swells.            Don’t Miss out…Ride the Wave!!!

See Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/041124/245176_1.html

Growth Equity Corp. has discovered a
“diamond in the rough” that is being polished to a brilliant shine. Timing and Momentum are everything! We believe 80%+ surge last week is just the
prelude to AIMT’s rise to the $6-$8 range in the next 60 days!!!  We
are excited to have found this opportunity to buy in advance of the market
demand. Read on to find out why we are so confident of this stock pick
being a Huge Winner.

(OTCBB: AIMT )

No “Pump and Dump” here. AIMSI
Technologies Inc. (OTCBB: AIMT ) is a solid company with an exciting
future.

In business over 10 years, profitable each
year.

Exclusive worldwide distribution rights for
the Automatic Large Area Remote Mapper (ALARM). A cutting edge
technology patented by the University of Alabama at Huntsville , that can detect radioactive “dirty bombs”,
chemical and biological threats.

Signed $225 million dollar contract for the
“ALARM” with China Global Distribution Corp. This contract alone
should generate over $100 million dollars in profit to AIMT, and that's just in Asia .

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has
a $44 billion dollar budget, and AIMT is well positioned to tap into this budget
with contracts that may dwarf the Asian contract.

ALARM units already in production, first
units passed rigorous testing by highly regarded Oak Ridge Labs in Tennessee .

CEO NEWS IS BEST OF ALL!

Savvy
investors say this CEO MOVE is “ stronger than a garlic milkshake ”.

Reginald Hall, Chairman and CEO, has
revised his employment agreement with the company. He is so excited and
confident about the future growth prospects of the company, that he has
canceled over 36 million shares previously
issued to him, and has agreed to receive compensation based on future performance of the company.

See Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/041119/195236_1.html

Since this represents more than half of
the issued and outstanding shares of stock in the company, it won't take
the market long to realize that the price per share should double in value.

That's good news…but it gets
better!

At the same time Mr. Hall cancelled his
stock, the company approved a 5 for 1 forward stock split. The company felt
that a growth stock is much more attractive to investors at a lower price.
(Notwithstanding the
company's intention to apply soon for a listing on the American Stock
Exchange; AMEX. )
Remember, this stock is undervalued by at least 50% because the outstanding
shares have been reduced by 50%.

Press Release: http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/041029/66580.html

This stock will
not go unnoticed long. We predict this stock will soar to the $6.00 to
$8.00 dollar/share range by the end of the year!!!

•  Timing is perfect

•  The Homeland Security
sector is hot.

•  Company fundamentals are sound, with strong leadership.

•  Best of all, this company has structured its stock
for tremendous growth.

See a picture of the AWESOME A.L.A.R.M!!! as well as links to the latest press releases……Click www.growthequity.info right
now!!!

Call 888.864.2674

(Pre-recorded message)

Disclaimer: Growth
Equity Corp (GEC) provides information on select companies that GEC
believes have investment potential. GEC is not a registered advisor or
broker-dealer. This report is provided for information service only, and
the statements and opinions in this report should not be construed as an
offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. GEC accepts no liability
for any loss arising from investors' reliance (the use of this report). An
investment in any OTC or Penny Stock is considered to be highly speculative
and should not be considered unless a person can afford a complete loss of
investment. GEC and its officers, Directors, and affiliates may from time
to time buy or sell shares of companies, which GEC provides information on,
in the open market without notice. This report contains past performance
information which does not necessarily indicate, predict or guarantee
future performance, as well as containing forward looking statements which
involve, risk, and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ
materially from those set forth in the forward looking statements. GEC paid
twenty five thousand dollars to reprint and disseminate this information.
Do your own due diligence.

Growth Equity Corp. · 1911 Glacier Park Ave., Ste. 480 · Naperville, IL 60540