Subject: directoryofdentists, 40,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 500,000 doctors.special price of $199.00 (Reg. $1,447).

From: "Norbert Walden" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:21:20 +0100

40,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 500,000 doctors.
 
PRE-PUBLICATION OFFER
 
OF $199.00 (Reg. $1,447).

The best and most effective reference I`ve 
used in 25 years in the industry`` Thomas 
H., Los Angeles, CA.

In a rapidly-changing industry, current healthcare information is an 
invaluable resource to businesses and organizations.The United States 
Healthcare Database includes comprehensive information on more than 
40,000 hospitals, 25,000 nursing homes and 500,000 doctors.It is the 
most extensive and reliable mailing list and database of key decision 
makers in the health care market. Each record is indexed by such 
features as name,address,phone/fax,county and type of practice.

Available exclusively on CD-Rom (Excel), the data can be used on an 
unlimited basis. It is easily exportable to other programs for 
mailing or faxing purposes.

For the past 14 years, MedCom has maintained the most comprehensive 
healthcare lists.  Our directories are 100% telephone verified and 
updated every quarter. MedCom continues to hold the nation's most 
extensive and reliable databases of key decision-makers in the health 
care market.

If you are interested in identifying and contacting hospital decision-
makers most likely to benefit from your product or service, The New 
American DOCTORS Guide will save you time and money.  
 
OF $199.00 (Reg. $1,447).

below and fax it to 416 760 6740 Tel: 416 760 6739.

==================================================================
BONUS OFFER: FREE FREE FREE FREE

ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE A COMPLETE LIST OF 
AMERICAN DENTISTS (187,000 DENTISTS) ON CD-ROM FREE 
FREE OF CHARGE ($775 value)..
(New Dentist directory, dental practice, dental labs,cosmetic 
dentists,DDO, dental care directory, directory of dentists,
dentist CD, dentist lists, orthodontists, periodontology, oral 
surgeons,dental lists, tooth decay, dental products, gum disease, 
oral health,genral practice, dental directory.)
Each record is indexed by such features as name,address,phone/fax,
county and type of practice.
==================================================================

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL: