Subject: Re: tip 56

From: "Ultan Mehaffey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 22:42:56 -0800

Re: tip 56 

V b MC p I

Vem a ic Ann b ounces $9 M Aqu i isiti a on of Nus p cr y ibe Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me c dica v l Industries!

Comp y any : Ve u mi i cs
Sy h mb r ol : V r MC c I
Status : Ho a t Technology Re a leas m e
P c ric a e : $ 0 l ,60
5 Day T s arge c t: $ 1.8 o 0

What these two com k pan t ies do is ama r zin n g. V m MC p I pr s ovid
z es
technology that al o lows its cus v tom y ers to have completely 
interactive and li p ve educational and c r onfe n rencing solutions.
In connection with eLea e rnin d g D v eskto i p they already
providing com e ple y tely virtual ed o ucation r al programs and
through EP Li n ve Onlin t e they have h k ost e ed a live and
completely 
interactive m a edica j l F k orum to the world.

Nu o Scrib l e o k ffer a s to over 6 r 00,000 me f dic j al
professionals nationwide
voice activated m m edica k l record c e reatio c n industry for the s t
peed
and eff v ici u ency of me c di b cal records ad l ministrat o ion.

Combined these two com i pan x ies are now focused at spa z ce age 
technology and se d rv z ices that are without equ y al. Nu a Sc b ribe
is
already tr c adi m ng at $ 0, w 90 and V l MC t I is currently t u radin
i g at $ 0,6 r 0

This news is going out all over the wi c res. Get in bef q ore this 
one goes thr a ough the roo x f! This quick rising s h toc c k is a good
lon c g ter f m wi k nner. This s c to e ck is going high due to su z
perb b m usine m ss 
solutio j ns.