Subject: Your Response Is Needed A,S.A.P

From: "Uawithya Freight Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:00:07 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am the Chief Executive Officer of Uawithya Machinery Co.,Ltd
Established since 1968 we have developed a skilled and dedicated team
as well as a reliable network of 10 Service and Distribution Centers.
Uawithya is,sole Distributor for renowned World Class Manufacturers such as
Furukawa,Metso Minerals, Liebherr, Sandvik, Rammer, Pewag, Terex and
Wasagchemie,Due to long association with our suppliers and our thorough
understanding of the working condition in Thai Quarries; It is upon
this note that we are writing you this mail to seek your assistance in
representing our company in your locality as our RECEIVING
AGENT/REPRESENTATIVE.One who
will act as a medium for our clients in those locality to be reaching
us with their payments and so on.

Note that as a receiving Agent of our company,You will be entitled to
TEN % commission of any amount you receive from our customers We seek
your honest cooperation and assistance to establish a cordial
relationship with our clients.To facilitate the conclusion of this
transaction if accepted,do send me by this email address:... the
following:[email-masked]

1) Your Full name..............and present occupation............
2) Telephone number..............and Fax..............
3) Contact address................
4) Age................
5) Marital status................

Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Mr.Benjamin Martins
Chief executive