Subject: Adrian here :)

From: "Adrian Wilcox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 04:28:19 +0000

What's the first rule of investing?  Buy low sell high!  
Yesterday, market forces caused our top pick (EGLY) to close 
down on the day.  This gives our members the perfect 
opportunity to pick some up on the cheap before the big 
news! 

Ever-Glory International (EGLY)
Current: 0.63 
Projected: 1.30
Rating: 5/5
Here's the latest news:

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 6, 2006 - 9:45am-
The Relationship between Ever-Glory and Disney's Agent is 
going well, with Orders Recorded in Excess of $100,000 for 
First Half of 2006.
We believe that having such a relationship with Disney is a 
huge window of opportunity which could lead to extremely 
large contracts.  Go EGLY!

Other news:
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA-(MARKET WIRE)-Nov 1, 2006 10:16pm- 
Ever-Glory International Group, a multinational enterprise 
specializing in garment manufacturing and exports, has 
expanded the scope of its business in 2006, wherein the first 
half of the year, completed orders from a single customer, 
C&A, totaled a staggering US$5.6 Million.
This is just ONE customer!  Many others have placed large 
orders this quarter.  

August 8th - $2mil order from Matalan
July 25th - $500k order from Debenhams
July 10th - $1mil order from OTTO

Please check all these figures with your favorite source.  
EGLY is the good deal!  We are expecting third quarter 
numbers to be out soon and are telling all of our members to 
take a position in before the data hits the street.  These 
fortuitous figures are going to shock the market and send 
this one way up!
Give yourself the chance to come out WAY ahead here.  
Fortune favors the bold!Also news are
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The morning after the closely fought midterm elections, the U.S. Supreme Court will hear its first major abortion case in six years.
NEW YORK (AP) -- The legendary World War II aircraft carrier USS Intrepid got stuck in deep Hudson River mud Monday as powerful tugboats fought to pull it free to tow the floating museum down river for a $60 million overhaul.
MANAGUA, Nicaragua (AP) -- Daniel Ortega appeared headed back to the presidency 16 years after a U.S.-backed rebellion helped oust the former Marxist revolutionary, as partial results and the country's top electoral watchdog indicated he had easily defeated four opponents.