Subject: Re: tip 727

From: "Flip Varner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:57:16 -0800

Re: tip 727 

V i MC w I

V s emic Anno k unces $9 M Aqu a is v ition of Nus j cri f be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Med k ica z l Industries!

Com c pany : Ve w mic r s
S p ymb w ol : V r MC s I
Status : H u ot Technology Re v lea e se
Pr b ic m e : $ 0,6 a 0
5 Day T q arge z t: $ 1 w .80

What these two c b ompanie q s do is am n azin g g. V q MC o I pr b ovid
j es
technology that a r llows its cu n stome z rs to have completely 
interactive and li r ve educational and co n nferenc h ing solutions.
In connection with eLea r rn h ing De m skto i p they already
providing com t plete q ly virtual educ o ati f onal programs and
through EP L a ive Onl s ine they have h x ost g ed a live and
completely 
interactive m i edica n l Fo v rum to the world.

N h uSc d ribe of i fe s rs to over 600 g ,000 m w edic d al
professionals nationwide
voice activated m c edi o cal record cr a eatio u n industry for the spe
i ed
and e u fficien b cy of m f edica o l records a z dministr o ation.

Combined these two co s mpanie w s are now focused at spac l e age 
technology and se a rv y ices that are without equa y l. N x uSc x ribe
is
already t u radi r ng at $ 0 y ,90 and V z MC k I is currently t o radin
i g at $ 0,6 l 0

This news is going out all over the wire q s. Get in befo f re this 
one goes thr j ough the r o oof! This quick rising s f toc q k is a good
l q ong t b erm winne q r. This s u toc p k is going high due to super a
b bu y sin h ess 
sol q utions.