Subject: [ietf-provreg] RFC3732 App A missing change?

From: "Dan Maharry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 12:30:48 -0000

Hi,

Just a quick query. I see in RFC3732-bis04 that RFC3513 has been updated
to RFC4291 but that this update is not listed in Appendix A.

Also, Section 7 contains an unformatted <xref> tag. However, I'm not
sure if this is just on
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hollenbeck-epp-rfc3732bis-04.t
xt where I'm viewing this document.

Dan

Dan Maharry
Technical Manager
Midcounties Co-operative Domains Ltd 

The Midcounties Co-operative is an innovative co-operative business, owned by its customers and staff in the 9 counties it spans. We trade in a
number of retail sectors including food, travel, funerals, motors, childcare, pharmacy, post offices and IT. We are proud to be a successful
co-operative, founded on co-operative values and principles that co-ops share throughout the world.

This e-mail is confidential and is for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient(s) please do not disseminate or copy this
e-mail, but please delete it and any copies from your computer. The Midcounties Co-operative has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been checked for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of
any such viruses and advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Furthermore, we do not accept responsibility for any
change made to this message after it was sent by the sender. 

*** The Midcounties Co-operative works to protect our environment ***  
*** Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to ***

This Message has been Scanned by SurfControl(c) Email Filter