Subject: re:

From: "Rosalie Valkov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 17:52:56 -0060

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on 
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have 
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation. 

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a 
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a 
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13% 
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till 
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling 
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery 
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this 
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
---------------------
Texans want Hold 'Em games legal ... and taxed 
Records: Smith drugs all prescribed by 1 doctor
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire in native land
Collins: Why this scientist believes in God 
Coyote jumps in Quiznos drink cooler 
Woman charged with faking HIV, taking money Video
Army: Friendly fire might have killed U.S. troops

---------------------