Subject: re:

From: "TROY Weidner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:02:55 -0330

Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on 
Good News?  For the past two months, every one we have 
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation. 

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a 
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a 
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field.  It moved up 13% 
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet.  Just wait till 
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current  $0.0085 (+13%)
Target    $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L)  has a number of Surveys and Drilling 
projects in progress.  We have heard that a Major Discovery 
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this 
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
---------------------
McCain, Giuliani tied in poll of New Hampshire GOP
Dobbs: We're on a 'fast track' to bad trade policy
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire in native land
Woman charged with faking HIV, taking money Video
Bush appoints ambassador
'Hotel Rwanda' hero comes under fire at home
Ahmadinejad: Pardon for UK sailors
Dobbs: American dream under threat
Blogger freed after record contempt stint
Coyote jumps in Quiznos drink cooler 

---------------------