Subject: To rooftree

From: "Deloris Crosby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 13:14:56 +0200

everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here.
Major Financial News Was Released After the Market Close Today.
 
HOT CHINA DEAL
 
China Voice Holding Corp.
C H V C 

Short Term Expected : 1 Dollar
 
Here's the News
China Voice Holding Corp. Completes Acquisition of StreamJet Inc. and Confirms 
 Million Annual Revenue (Go read the news now)
 
Wake up early and watch this stock trade.

Information within this report contains forward looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve
discussions with respect to projections of future events are not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking
statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. Past performance
is never indicative of future results. We do expect to receive a
cash payment for our acvertising services in the near future. The
amount is unknown at this time. Un-affiliated Third parties may own
stock and will sell those shares without notice to you. This report
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation

 Nuggets. ... Nash, the NBA's assist leader at 11.6 a game, had just two assists
 previous three games and take it on the road with us.''   The Suns had won 24
 nine years on Mike Krzyzewski's staff at Duke, where he was a four-year 
 Iverson said. ''To win four games in a row, you get a certain swagger about
 We have to get back to the way we were before that game.''   The Suns, who 
"I want to move as quickly as I can, but some of the coaches we're might be 
 points by halftime and Iverson had 13 points and 10 assists at the break as 
its history.  Michigan was 18-12 overall and 10-6 during the 2002-03 season
 postseason because of NCAA sanctions.  In four seasons at Seton Hall, Amaker
cohesion because of injuries, illnesses, trades and suspensions. The Nuggets 
its history.  Michigan was 18-12 overall and 10-6 during the 2002-03 season
 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip.   
championships and we haven't been close to doing either in a lot of ways."