Subject: PHOTOSHOP CS3 READY TO DOWNLOAD

From: "yale tucky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:11:18 -0500

I don't dislike babies, though I think very young ones rather
disgusting.
I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
Action without a name, a ''who'' attached to it, is meaningless.
Miss a meal if you have to, but don't miss a book.
Fear is the denomination of the Old Testament belief is the denomination
of the New.
To fear the worst oft cures the worse.
Temper never mellows with age, and a sharp tongue is the only edged tool
that grows keener with constant use.
The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and
exploits it as an opportunity.
The fact that it had never been done before made it even more
irresistible.
It is all one to me if a man comes from Sing Sing Prison or Harvard. We
hire a man, not his history.
In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us.
A skilful leech is better far, than half a hundred men of war.
All philosophy lies in two words, sustain and abstain.
The aging process has you firmly in its grasp if you never get the urge
to throw a snowball.
Man, being reasonable, must get drunk the best of life is but
intoxication.
One murder makes a villain, millions often a hero.
When somebody gives you a sexy look, you know they're trying. It's
terrible! But when you smile, it's so much sexier!
Whenever a fellow tells me he is bipartisan, I know he's going to vote
against me.
He can who thinks he can, and he can't who thinks he can't. This is an
inexorable, indisputable law.