Subject: download Photoshop CS3 right today for only $89!

From: "powell hal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 20:49:37 +0800

Books like friends, should be few and well-chosen.
When our knowing exceeds our sensing, we will no longer be deceived by
the illusions of our senses.
Brevity is the best recommendation of speech, whether in a senator or an
orator.
Great feelings will often take the aspect of error, and great faith the
aspect of illusion.
The right name is an advertisement in itself.
If you are pre-occupied with life and death then you aren't ready for
heaven.
There are two kinds of adventurers: those who go truly hoping to find
adventure and those who go secretly hoping they won t.
It is not helpful to help a friend by putting coins in his pockets when
he has got holes in his pockets.
An optimist is a driver who thinks that empty space at the curb won't
have a hydrant beside it.
The artist is a member of the leisured classes who cannot pay for his
leisure.
Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at
our own table.
Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the
consequences of any misfortune.
Sweet are the uses of adversity which, like the toad, ugly and venomous,
wears yet a precious jewel in his head.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. Nobody that matters, that
is.
Drinking is the soldier's pleasure.
The war existing between the senses and reason.
This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
The pleasure of reading is doubled when one lives with another who
shares the same books.
The highest art is always the most religious, and the greatest artist is
always a devout person.