Subject: Earn a Valid Degree in less than a month

From: Accelerated-Degree Promotion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 11:08:36 +0100

We offer a program that will help ANYONE with good work experience
to get a FULLY verified Degree:
Doctorate(PHD), Bachelors, Masters

- Think about it, within a few weeks, you can become a college graduate!

- Follow YOUR Dreams.

- Live a better life by getting a degree

          This is your only chance to make the right move and receive your due
benefits... if you are qualified but are lacking that piece of paper, 
Get one from us in a fraction of the time.

(CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION)

It's your move.

1_210_395_4480

Due to time zone variations across the country, an agent may not be in the office at the time of your call.
If that is the case please:

-Leave us a message with your name and phone number and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Do Not Reply to this Email.
We do not reply to text inquries, and our server will reject all response traffic.
We apologize for this inconvenience.