Subject: Upgraded rep watches models from 2010

From: "Matt Odom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:59:39 -0500

It just came out... rep watches line on 2010... Just see them here http://ailnqlbo.cn/

Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:17:42 -0400
To: [email-masked]
From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-provreg] STD 69
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Sender: [email-masked]

Congratulations to Scott, thanks for all his hard work in pushing EPP 
to Full Standard status.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/std/std69.txt

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

As with IPv6, the problem with the deployment of frictionless surfaces is
that they're not getting traction.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]