Subject: [ietf-provreg] Internet Registration Escrow

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:02:23 -0500

A new, non-EPP, effort is underway to discuss a topic germane to 
registries and possibly registrars - escrow of the registration data. 
A new mailing list has been set up for this discussion, [email-masked]. 
General information about the list is at:

   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ire

Real soon now a BoF charter will be posted to that list and 
discussion on that can begin.  There will also be a draft sent out 
soon.  Currently the list is silent and empty, this message to 
ietf-provreg is an invitation to join now in advance of the 
discussions we hope to have.

We hope to have a BoF on the IETF 77 schedule, in March at Anaheim. 
If there is sufficient work and audience we hope to charter an IETF 
WG.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis
NeuStar                    You can leave a voice message at +1-571-434-5468

As with IPv6, the problem with the deployment of frictionless surfaces is
that they're not getting traction.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]