Subject: [ietf-provreg] FYI: Last Call: draft-gould-rfc4310bis

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:51:05 +0100

In case someone missed this announcement

	jaap

________________	

  To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
  From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
  Subject: Last Call: draft-gould-rfc4310bis (Domain Name System (DNS) Security
	Extensions Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	(EPP)) to Proposed Standard
  Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:57:18 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider 
the following document:

- 'Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for the 
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) '
   <draft-gould-rfc4310bis-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-02-16. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gould-rfc4310bis-03.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=19451&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]

---

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:49:47 -0500

Jaap,

Thanks for sending out the update, you beat me to the punch :-)  I want to
thank everyone on the list for their contributions to the draft.

-- 

JG 

-------------------------------------------------------
James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
[email-masked]
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:51:05 -0500
To: EPP Provreg <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-provreg] FYI: Last Call: draft-gould-rfc4310bis

        jaap

________________   

  Subject: Last Call: draft-gould-rfc4310bis (Domain Name System (DNS)
Security

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=1945
1&rfc_flag=0