Subject: [ietf-provreg] Fwd: Re: [DNSOP] Roll Over and Die ?

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:38:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am just wondering whether or not these findings (links see below) have 
an impact on rfc4310bis, as we have some open issues touching this 
problem space.

Any thoughts?

cheers,
  Bernie

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [DNSOP] Roll Over and Die ?
Date: 	Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:35:59 +0000

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010, George Barwood wrote:

> Any reaction to this CircleID article ?
>
> http://www.circleid.com/posts/dns_resolvers_and_dnssec_roll_over_and_die/

https://www.isc.org/announcement/response-to-concerns10Feb
http://unbound.net/pipermail/unbound-users/2010-February/001031.html

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]