Subject: [ietf-provreg] DBSSEC in CH & LI

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 11:27:45 +0100

The next message mentions EPP in productin use. It might be relevant to discussions on this list.

	jaap
	
________
	
  From: Alexander Gall <[email-masked]>
  Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:28:32 +0100
  To: [email-masked]

We're happy to announce that our DNSSEC service for the CH and LI TLDs
has become fully operational as of February 2nd.  After running a
"pioneer phase" for about 5 months, during which we added DS records
manually to the zones for people who took part in the trial, our
registry now fully supports DNSSEC for all direct customers via
<http://www.nic.ch/> as well as for registrars (we call them
"partners", in case you look for information on our website) via the
standard EPP extensions.

We currently have 9 signed delegations (out of about 1.1 million :)

-- 
Alex

-- 
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities
--------------------------
Alexander Gall, Network Engineer
P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 22, fax +41 44 268 15 68
[email-masked], http://www.switch.ch
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]

---

From: Bernie Hoeneisen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:54:57 +0100 (CET)

For those of you who want to watch the official ceremony and some 
presentations about DNSsec in .ch/.li land, the streams can be found on:

   http://www.domainpulse.org/en/dp_video/index.html

However, most of the talks are in German. At least, the talk from Kim 
Davies about Root zone signing is in English.

Enjoy!

cheers,
  Bernie