Subject: [ietf-provreg] Looking for a Document Shepherd for rfc4310bis

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:39:25 -0500

All,

I¹m looking for a volunteer who can serve as the document shepherd for
rfc4310bis.  We¹re trying to get draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt on the next
IESG telechat on March 4th.  To do so I need a document shepherd by the end
of Thursday who will also need to fill in the shepherding write-up:

http://www.ietf.org/iesg/template/doc-writeup.html

We have come a long way in addressing the issues with RFC 4310.  I
appreciate someone from the list stepping forward to help this document
progress.

Thanks,

-- 

JG 

-------------------------------------------------------
James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
[email-masked]
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.

---

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:09:14 -0500

All,

I wanted to let you know that Olafur Gudmundsson volunteered to be the
document shepherd for rfc4310bis.  Thanks Olafur for stepping forward for
this!  Based on feedback from Alexey I intend to incorporate Bernie¹s
editorial changes into an 06 draft later today that will be used as the
basis for the IESG review.

-- 

JG 

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:39:25 -0500
To: EPP Provreg <[email-masked]>
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Looking for a Document Shepherd for rfc4310bis

All,

Thanks,

-- 

JG 

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166