Subject: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis Approved

From: James Gould <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 22:56:46 -0500

I wanted to provide an update to draft-gould-rfc4310bis in that it was
approved on Thursday by the IESG.  The announcement should be sent out early
next week.  I want to thank everyone that contributed to this.  I want to
especially thank Olafur in stepping forward to be the Document Sheppard.

-- 

JG 

-------------------------------------------------------
James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
[email-masked]
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.