Subject: Hi - Can you point me in the right direction

From: "Scott Nash " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:20:53 -0500

Hello,

My name is Scott Nash, and I would like to introduce myself and understand
that you may not be the right contact, however would ask if you could point
me in the right direction. 

At Smart Source, we have catered to solution providers and systems
integrators since 1996 helping them deliver IT services throughout North
America.  CDW, Insight, Dell, Blackbox, Decision One and Ingram all rely on
our national reach daily for IT services.  How can I find out more about
your RFP for special projects, overload, seasonal variations in orders, etc.
Contract-to hire, Project Based Staffing.

SmartSource Capabilities include:  

Contract-to hire -If you require the flexibility to supplement your staff
for special projects, overload, seasonal variations in orders, etc. Try our
90 business Contract-to-hire with any of our W2 consultants with NO
conversion fee. Application Developers, Software Testers, Desktop Support,
Network Engineers, Project Managers, Virtualization Engineers, Server
Engineers, Help Desk Agents, Service Delivery Manager, Solution Architects,
Help Desk, Telecom Engineers,( Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Nortel
Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks) 

For the month of March and April SmartSource will provide a $500 dollar gift
card for every contract Staffing engagement that lasts for at least 90
business days or 720 hours.  This gift card will be provided once the 90
business day window of completion has been met.  

Project Based Staffing:  Project experience, SOW, Coordination, Management,
Deployments, Roll-outs, Migrations, Installations. (Desktops, Notebooks and
Workstations, PC Notebook Handheld, Point of Sale [POS] refresh , Software,
VOIP / Telephony,Wiring & Cabling, Server and Storage, Microsoft, Equipment
Recycling,  Disposal)  Imaging & Printing (Lexmark, IBM, Ricoh, Canon,
Epson, Xerox, Okidata, Texas Instruments)

Coverage:  USA, CANADA, MEXICO. 850 Smartsource certified technicians
available. 

Quotes: Same day over the phone typically.  DOD: cleared for government
projects (Secret and Confidential)  

National Implementation Team (NIT) is an internal group of experienced
project coordinators and recruitment professionals that plan coordinate and
deliver nationwide rollouts on behalf of our partners. 

Self Service Model -  Work direct with technicians - NO work order routing
fees. FREE access to our database of 8,000 techs  - resources in nearly
every zip code.   Some certifications include Dell, IBM, HP, CCNP, A+, MCSE,
MCP, and much more. (Audio, Home Theater, Network/ Server, Projector,
Telephone, TV , Cabling) Our self service website
<http://www.tecdirect.com> www.tecdirect.com

Please let me know if you have any interest in learning more . please
contact me at 630-607-7203.  We have an excellent program and track record
in place for delivering significant value, so any referrals you passed my
way I can assure you would be respectfully well served.

Thanks and have a great day! 

Scott Nash

Director of Sales

SmartSource Inc.

480 E Roosevelt Rd, Suite 103

West Chicago, IL 60185

630-607-7203 Direct

972-370-0133 Direct

Toll Free 888-TEC-STAF (832-7823) Ext. 7203

www.smartsource-inc.com

***Please Join me on LinkedIn- my email... [email-masked]    

Are you a Service Technician?  TecDirect is free to register, Please email
me when you are registered.  Looking for project work in your area? Register
today   <http://www.tecdirect.com/?rid=1> http://www.tecdirect.com/?rid=1

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might
be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to
you

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2729 - Release Date: 03/10/10
01:33:00

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2756 - Release Date: 03/20/10
02:33:00