Subject: Dear Account User,

From: WEB UPGRADE <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:56:44 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear Account User,

This Email is from webmail user Customer Care and we are sending it to every webmail User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the
anonymous registration of  accounts so we are shutting down some accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. 

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. 

If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date of bith and your country information would
be needed to verify your account.Due to the congestion in all webmail users and removal of all unused Accounts,Webmail would be shutting down all unused
Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.
* Username: ............................
* Password: ............................
* Date of Birth: .......................
* Country Or Territory: ................
E-mail:.................................

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this
request. We apologize for any inconveniences. Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks
of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. Waiting to received the details of your two email.

Regard,

Customer Care Of Webmail