Subject: Business Message From Mr. George Yeboah

From: George Yeboah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 08:16:00 +0000 (GMT)

International Commercial Bank Ltd
One Thorpe Road
P.O. Box GP 
2932
Accra
Web site: www.icbghplc.com

Sir/Madam,
I do hope this letter will not come to you as a surprise; it was borne out 
of my desire to share a business relationship with you. I am an investment 
consultant working with Bank ICB at their offshore department Thorpe Road Accra 
Ghana. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if we can do business. 
During one of our periodic auditing I discover a dormant account with holding 
balance of $52,000.000.00 (Fifty Two Million Dollars) this account has not been 
operated for the past years. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more 
details about this business until your response is received.

If you know that you are capable to handle large or small amount on 
trust and can keep secret and ready to take 30% of any amount I transfer to your 
account from the dormant account then I would be glad to work this deal with 
you. 

If you are not familiar with my Bank profile, please take a moment 
of your very busy schedules to read about my Bank website; www.icbghplc.com and I look forward to hearing from 
you as soon as possible if you are interested, as well on replying send me the 
followings:

Your Name...
Your Telephone& Fax No:

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,
George Yeboah