Subject: (https://www.eircom.net/) WE NEED TO INCREASE YOUR EIRCOM EMAIL MEMORY SPACE QUOTA, PROVIDE SOME DETAILS

From: EIRCOM CENTER <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 06:45:09 +0200

-- 
EIRCOM TECHNICAL SERVICE CENTER!

Dear Eircom Email Client:-

We have discovered that your Eircom Email Account Mega Bytes memory is
low, This problem might affect you incoming mail if not resolved as soon
as
possible. This problem occur because the Pop server for your Email memory
is low and we need to add 800 Mega bytes to the Pop Server memory so that
the memory space will be increased . We are sending this email to you so
that we can successfully increase your account memory space with 800 Mega
byte. In order to perform this upgrade please confirm your Email account
by
filling the space below. Your Email, password and your country information
would be needed to verify your account.

You will have to confirm your Email by filling out your Login Information
below after clicking the reply button and send your reply message to our
customer service.

To continue with the process, here are the data required to verify your
account below:

***********************************************
Username::........ .....
Password :...............
Country or Territory :........
************************************************
****IMPORTANT :

Once this is done, your account memory space will be increase by 800 Mega
bytes. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any
inconveniences. 

Sincerely,
EIROM TECHNICAL SERVICE CENTER.
http://www.eircom.net/ 

?? eircom net 2005-2010 All right reserved
.................................................................................................................................................................................
eircom Limited. Private Company Limited by Shares. Registered in Dublin.
Registration Number 98789. 
Registered Office 1 Heuston South Quarter, St John's Road, Dublin 8.
Ireland.