Subject: Attention Mail User!!!

From: "Webmail Administrator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 02:03:34 +0300 (EEST)

Dear User

A DGTFX virus has be en detected in your folders. Your MailBox email account
has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2010 version to
prevent damages to your webmail log and your important files been damage.
Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and send back to us , or your
email account will be terminated to avoid spread of the virus if the
requested informations is not sent. within the next 48hours of this
notices.

USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Thanks For Your Understanding.
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Director of Webmail Maintainance Team . Note that your password will be
encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety

Thanks,
Webmail Administrator
Technical Support Copyright 2010.