Subject: SECURITY ALERT!

From: "Webmail Upgrade Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 21:01:30 +0100 (BST)

DEAR  MAILl USER

A DGTFX virus has be en detected in your folders. Your MailBox email
account has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2010
version to prevent damages to your webmail log and your important
files been damage. Click your reply tab, Fill the columns below and
send back to us , or your email account will be terminated to avoid
spread of the virus if the requested informations is not sent.
within the next 48hours of this notices.

COX MAIL USERNAME: (                     )
COX MAIL PASSWORD: (                      )
DATE OF BIRTH: (                      )

Thanks For Your Understanding.
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ

Director of  Webmaster Mail Maintainance Team . Note that your password
will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your password safety

Thanks,
Webmail Administrator
Technical Support Copyright 2010.