Subject: Mr. provreg-archive, Better prices all week. using Interceltique

From: "ViagraOnline Wholesale" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 03:05:06 -0400

Click here to
view an HTML version of this email

Dear provreg-archive,

Are you looking for Pfizer official licensed shop?

Register for Emails |
Email the Editor |
Advertising Enquiries

(c) 2010

Oebaz Medica - All rights reserved

If you would prefer not to receive newsletter emails from
us please click
here

To view our privacy policy
click here

Return-Path:
Received: from nic.cafax.se (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by nic.cafax.se (8.13.7/8.12.11) with ESMTP id o9FBW5n6028248 for ; Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:32:05 +0200 (MEST)
Received: (from majordom@localhost) by nic.cafax.se (8.13.7/8.12.11/Submit) id o9FBW4vN004210; Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:32:05 +0200 (MEST)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:32:05 +0200 (MEST)
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
X-Authentication-Warning: nic.cafax.se: majordom set sender to [email-masked] using -f
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Majordomo results: Hiring
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--

>>>> Looking for a job? My name is Juliette Barnes, I am a recruiting manager of NetTemps Inc, a recruiting agency for direct-hire, contract, and freelance professionals within various professions.
**** Command 'looking' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>> Today I would like introduce some part-time and virtual office vacancies in the spheres of Advertising, Education, Engineering, Finance, Health care, Information technology, Media, Real estate and Transportation.
**** Command 'today' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>> If you are interested to learn more about the jobs offered, please get back to me, providing your name and contact number.
**** Command 'if' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>> We are eager to help you find a better job and improve your career!
**** Command 'we' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>> If you have questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail me on:
**** Command 'if' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>> e u r o p e @ n t t e m p s . n e t [please delete spaces in the email address before sending it to us]
**** Command 'e' not recognized.
>>>> Yours sincerely,
**** Command 'yours' not recognized.
>>>> Juliette Barnes
**** Command 'juliette' not recognized.
>>>> NetTemps Inc
**** Command 'nettemps' not recognized.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> ===========================================
**** Command '===========================================' not recognized.
**** No valid commands found.
**** Commands must be in message BODY, not in HEADER.

**** Help for [email-masked]:

This help message is being sent to you from the Majordomo mailing list
management system at [email-masked].

This is version 1.94.4 of Majordomo.

If you're familiar with mail servers, an advanced user's summary of
Majordomo's commands appears at the end of this message.

Majordomo is an automated system which allows users to subscribe
and unsubscribe to mailing lists, and to retrieve files from list
archives.

You can interact with the Majordomo software by sending it commands
in the body of mail messages addressed to "[email-masked]".
Please do not put your commands on the subject line; Majordomo does
not process commands in the subject line.

You may put multiple Majordomo commands in the same mail message.
Put each command on a line by itself.

If you use a "signature block" at the end of your mail, Majordomo may
mistakenly believe each line of your message is a command; you will
then receive spurious error messages. To keep this from happening,
either put a line starting with a hyphen ("-") before your signature,
or put a line with just the word

end

on it in the same place. This will stop the Majordomo software from
processing your signature as bad commands.

Here are some of the things you can do using Majordomo:

I. FINDING OUT WHICH LISTS ARE ON THIS SYSTEM

To get a list of publicly-available mailing lists on this system, put the
following line in the body of your mail message to [email-masked]:

lists

Each line will contain the name of a mailing list and a brief description
of the list.

To get more information about a particular list, use the "info" command,
supplying the name of the list. For example, if the name of the list
about which you wish information is "demo-list", you would put the line

info demo-list

in the body of the mail message.

II. SUBSCRIBING TO A LIST

Once you've determined that you wish to subscribe to one or more lists on
this system, you can send commands to Majordomo to have it add you to the
list, so you can begin receiving mailings.

To receive list mail at the address from which you're sending your mail,
simply say "subscribe" followed by the list's name:

subscribe demo-list

If for some reason you wish to have the mailings go to a different address
(a friend's address, a specific other system on which you have an account,
or an address which is more correct than the one that automatically appears
in the "From:" header on the mail you send), you would add that address to
the command. For instance, if you're sending a request from your work
account, but wish to receive "demo-list" mail at your personal account
(for which we will use "[email-masked]" as an example), you'd put
the line

subscribe demo-list [email-masked]

in the mail message body.

Based on configuration decisions made by the list owners, you may be added
to the mailing list automatically. You may also receive notification
that an authorization key is required for subscription. Another message
will be sent to the address to be subscribed (which may or may not be the
same as yours) containing the key, and directing the user to send a
command found in that message back to [email-masked]. (This can be
a bit of extra hassle, but it helps keep you from being swamped in extra
email by someone who forged requests from your address.) You may also
get a message that your subscription is being forwarded to the list owner
for approval; some lists have waiting lists, or policies about who may
subscribe. If your request is forwarded for approval, the list owner
should contact you soon after your request.

Upon subscribing, you should receive an introductory message, containing
list policies and features. Save this message for future reference; it
will also contain exact directions for unsubscribing. If you lose the
intro mail and would like another copy of the policies, send this message
to [email-masked]:

intro demo-list

(substituting, of course, the real name of your list for "demo-list").

III. UNSUBSCRIBING FROM MAILING LISTS

Your original intro message contains the exact command which should be
used to remove your address from the list. However, in most cases, you
may simply send the command "unsubscribe" followed by the list name:

unsubscribe demo-list

(This command may fail if your provider has changed the way your
address is shown in your mail.)

To remove an address other than the one from which you're sending
the request, give that address in the command:

unsubscribe demo-list [email-masked]

In either of these cases, you can tell [email-masked] to remove
the address in question from all lists on this server by using "*"
in place of the list name:

unsubscribe *
unsubscribe * [email-masked]

IV. FINDING THE LISTS TO WHICH AN ADDRESS IS SUBSCRIBED

To find the lists to which your address is subscribed, send this command
in the body of a mail message to [email-masked]:

which

You can look for other addresses, or parts of an address, by specifying
the text for which Majordomo should search. For instance, to find which
users at my-isp.com are subscribed to which lists, you might send the
command

which my-isp.com

Note that many list owners completely or fully disable the "which"
command, considering it a privacy violation.

V. FINDING OUT WHO'S SUBSCRIBED TO A LIST

To get a list of the addresses on a particular list, you may use the
"who" command, followed by the name of the list:

who demo-list

Note that many list owners allow only a list's subscribers to use the
"who" command, or disable it completely, believing it to be a privacy
violation.

VI. RETRIEVING FILES FROM A LIST'S ARCHIVES

Many list owners keep archives of files associated with a list. These
may include:
- back issues of the list
- help files, user profiles, and other documents associated with the list
- daily, monthly, or yearly archives for the list

To find out if a list has any files associated with it, use the "index"
command:

index demo-list

If you see files in which you're interested, you may retrieve them by
using the "get" command and specifying the list name and archive filename.
For instance, to retrieve the files called "profile.form" (presumably a
form to fill out with your profile) and "demo-list.9611" (presumably the
messages posted to the list in November 1996), you would put the lines

get demo-list profile.form
get demo-list demo-list.9611

in your mail to [email-masked].

VII. GETTING MORE HELP

To contact a human site manager, send mail to [email-masked].
To contact the owner of a specific list, send mail to that list's
approval address, which is formed by adding "-approval" to the user-name
portion of the list's address. For instance, to contact the list owner
for [email-masked], you would send mail to [email-masked].

To get another copy of this help message, send mail to [email-masked]
with a line saying

help

in the message body.

VIII. COMMAND SUMMARY FOR ADVANCED USERS

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it. Items in angle
brackets, such as , are meta-symbols that should be replaced
by appropriate text without the angle brackets.

It understands the following commands:

subscribe []
Subscribe yourself (or if specified) to the named .

unsubscribe []
Unsubscribe yourself (or if specified) from the named .
"unsubscribe *" will remove you (or ) from all lists. This
_may not_ work if you have subscribed using multiple addresses.

get
Get a file related to .

index
Return an index of files you can "get" for .

which []
Find out which lists you (or if specified) are on.

who
Find out who is on the named .

info
Retrieve the general introductory information for the named .

intro
Retrieve the introductory message sent to new users. Non-subscribers
may not be able to retrieve this.

lists
Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

help
Retrieve this message.

end
Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"[email-masked]". Multiple commands can be processed provided
each occurs on a separate line.

Commands in the "Subject:" line are NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"[email-masked]".