Subject: IMPORTANT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: "O'Reilly, Paddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:16:17 -0500

My name is Mr.Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of US$25.2m, You can contact me on my private email:([email-masked]) and send me the following information for documentation 
purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Jerry Ntai.

NB:Please note that all reply should be sent to this email only([email-masked])

EMAIL DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this email may contain confidential information 
intended to be reviewed only by the individual(s) or 
organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the 
intended recipient or an authorized representative of the 
intended recipient, please be notified that any review, 
distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If 
you have received this email in error, please immediately notify 
the sender by return email and delete this email from your 
system, including from the deleted items folder. Thank you for 
your cooperation.