Subject: [ietf-provreg] FYI: Practice of Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)extension mapping for Chinese Domain Name

From: Jaap Akkerhuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:51:12 +0100

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Practice of Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)extension mapping for Chinese Domain Name
	Author(s)       : Y. Wang, et al.
	Filename        : draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2010-12-07

This document describes a practice of Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) extension mapping for supporting Chinese domain
names,especially for the variant chinese names.  Specified in XML,
this mapping extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide
additional features required by Chinese domain names.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

--NextPart
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-wang-epp-extension-cdn-00.txt"; site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp"; directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

--NextPart
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

--NextPart--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
List run by majordomo software.  For (Un-)subscription and similar details
send "help" to [email-masked]