Subject: [proxies] Meeting at 73rd IETF meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 00:03:57 -0500

For all interested 73rd IETF participants, there will be an informal  
meeting to discuss the current proxy draft  
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/> and possible future directions  
after the SAAG meeting on Thursday.

Let's meet in front of Salon G, after the SAAG meeting is over, i.e. ~7.30 pm

Depending on the number of interested people, we will be looking for  
another location.

Please join us if you:
* have comments on the current proxy draft but had not time to post them
* would like to become a co-author
* have followed the recent discussions on the list about extending the  
scope to O&M and have an opinion about it
* are interested in the "proxy problem"

Hope to see you there,
Katrin

PS: Let me know if you have a time conflict and I will try to meet you  
at another time.
_______________________________________________
Proxies mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proxies