Subject: [proxies] Alive?

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:07:06 +0100

Hello,

the draft draft-hoeper-proxythreat-03 is close to celebrating its first
birthday. Which actually means it is expired since a while already and
thus considered dead by the world at large.

Even though this list is getting infrequent subscription requests which
might mean there's an interest in the topic, there haven't been any
posts since a rather long while now. I wonder if it still makes sense to
work on the draft and have the impression that it doesn't really.

So, I solicit opinions on what to do. Are there people willing to
contribute?

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de la Recherche
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:17:03 +0100

> So, I solicit opinions on what to do. Are there people willing to

  I'm willing to work on it.

  I think it's useful, even as an informational draft.

  Alan DeKok.

---

From: Klaas Wierenga <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:33:01 +0100

>  I think it's useful, even as an informational draft.

fwiw, I have reviewed the draft and put some stuff on paper (i.e. the stuff you write with a pen on ;-), but because of the lack of activity on the list I never bothered to type it in. I am happy to do so if there is an interest.

Klaas

> 
>  Alan DeKok.
> _______________________________________________
> Proxies mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/proxies