Subject: [Pso-discuss] What makes a good director?

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 15:37:17 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Greetings,

As you are aware, Jean-Francois Abramatic's term as one of the Protocol
Standards Council's appointments to the ICANN Board of Directors ends
later this year.

At the most recent PSO teleconference, I was asked to send the three of
you a letter, soliciting your thoughts on what sort of person would make
the best director (i.e. what qualities each of you believe are important
in the selection of ICANN BOT members).

As we once again begin the difficult task of selecting one individual, we
are hoping that the past year has been enlightening and your thoughts will
better enable us to select the best candidate for this task.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Coya
PSO-PC Secretary du jours

_______________________________________________
PSO-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pso.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/pso-discuss