Subject: [Pso-discuss] Transfer of PSO Secretary

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:21:30 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Louis,

I am writing to officially inform ICANN that, as of the close of the
PSO-PC General Assembly on August 3, 2000, my tenure as PSO-PC Secretary
came to a close.

As documented in the minutes of the May 5, 2000 teleconference, this duty
will be assumed by a representative from ETSI. As you now know, the new
PSO-PC Secretary is Livia Rosu.

I have been working with Livia in transferring all the data and file to
ETSI, and note that you have been contacted with respect to transferring
the pso.icann.org domain to ETSI.

Please let me know when the zone has been transferred. Until I hear from
you, I will keep the PSO web pages and lists on line.

Thanks.

Steve
PSO-PC Secretary no more

_______________________________________________
PSO-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pso.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/pso-discuss