Subject: asymmetric bandwidth reservation with bi-directional lsps

From: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:10:36 -0500

Hello,

I have updated the bi-directional lsp draft to support asymmetric
bandwidth reservation. Since internet draft submissions is closed
I have put the draft at 
http://members.tripod.com/~rohit_dube/papers/draft-dube-bidirectional-lsp-01.tx
t

At the meeting I will largely be presenting from the -00 version since
not everybody would have had a chance to look at the newer version.
For those who get a chance to have a look - the increment is quite 
small though and is restricted to sections 2.1.1 and 2.2.1.

Regards,
--rohit.

---

From: Rohit Dube <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:07:03 -0500

Sorry for the spam. A couple people complained that they couldn't get
to the revved version. That's probably because the URL wrapped and
was broken up by the mailer. Here it is again with a shortened name 
so it won't wrap -
http://members.tripod.com/~rohit_dube/papers/bidirectional-01.txt

Best,
--rohit.