Subject: IETF PWE3 Liaison from the ATM Forum

From: Jim Harford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:29:44 -0500

Danny,
Please consider this note to be a formal liaison from the ATM Forum.  I 
would appreciate you placing it in the appropriate archives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen,
For your information, we have agreed to send version 2 of our ATM-MPLS 
network interworking specification and our ATM-MPLS network interworking 
signaling specification to our membership for straw ballot.  A straw ballot 
indicates the first phase of the approval process within our general 
membership.  The specifications are relevant to the ongoing work within 
your PWE3 work group.  A copy of each may be obtained by sending an email 
request to [email-masked].

The next meeting of the ATM Forum is in Santa Clara during the week of 
January 26 through January 31.

James Harford
AIC Chair, ATM Forum

---

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:04:50 -0500 (EST)

please send all formal Liaison statements to [email-masked]
to get them put up on the web site

Scott