Subject: Submission of the updated (structured) CESoPSN draft

From: Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 14:57:10 +0200

Dear colleagues,
I have just submitted an updated Internet Draft for carrying structured TDM
services (n*DS0) over PSN - draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-04.txt. It is
essentially a  reduced version of the previous CESoPSN draft. As you have
probably noticed, unstructured TDM services have been split into a separate
draft - draft-vainshtein-pwe3-ucesopsn-00.txt that is already available at
the IETF Web site.
While the "structured" draft is being processed by the Internet Drafts
Editor, you can retrieve it from the following private location using
anonymous FTP:
 
ftp://ftp/axerra.com/sasha/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-04.txt
<ftp://ftp/axerra.com/sasha/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-04.txt> 
 
Your feedback will be most welcome.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
With best regards,
                          Sasha Vainshtein
email:   [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
phone:  +972-3-7659993 (office)
            +972-8-9254948 (home)
            +972-58-674833 (cellular)

---

From: Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:25:55 +0200

Sorry all,
The correct location is
ftp://ftp.axerra.com/sasha/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-04.txt
<ftp://ftp.axerra.com/sasha/draft-vainshtein-cesopsn-04.txt> .

-----Original Message-----
From: Sasha Vainshtein [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 2:57 PM
To: PWE3 WG (E-mail)
Cc: Yaakov Stein (E-mail); 'Riegel Maximilian' (E-mail 2); Yaron Raz
(E-mail); Ashwin Moranganti (E-mail); Tom K. Johnson (E-mail); Stephen
Casner (E-mail); Shahram Davari (E-mail); Andrew G. Malis (E-mail)
Subject: [PWE3] Submission of the updated (structured) CESoPSN draft

Dear colleagues,