Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for San Francisco, CA (March 16-21,2003)

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:51:02 -0500

NOTE: There are two(2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

February 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents).

All initial submissions (00.txt) must be submitted by Monday, February 24th,
at 09:00 ET. Initial submissions receieved after this time will NOT be
made available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be
resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (00.txt) with  a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prioir to 
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, February 24th.

   Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submission received
            the week of February 24th will NOT be accepted.

March 3rd: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday,
March 3rd, 2003 at 09:00 ET. Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the meeting,
though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF Meeting 
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_56.html

------- End of Forwarded Message