Subject: Questions from draft-ietf-pwe3-control-protocol-01.txt

From: David Clear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:28:04 -0800

Hi.  A few questions I hope you can help with.

[Frame Relay PW over MPLS]
1. Section 4.1 references draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-encap-01.txt, but I can't
seem to find that draft (nor an -00 version).  Has it been superceded by
draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-00.txt?

2. If LDP is used to signal a PW type of 0x0001 (Frame Relay DLCI), does
that correspond to the "one-to-one" mode or "port mode" encapsulation (from
draft-ietf-pwe3-frame-relay-00.txt (if that's the current one))?

[ATM PW over MPLS]
3. Do LDP PW types 0x9 (ATM VCC cell transport) and 0xa (ATM VPC cell
transport) refer to "one-to-one" mode or "n-to-one" mode encaps (from
draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-00.txt)?  Section 4.2.3 reads: "Every cell that is
received... is encapsulated according to [10], ATM cell mode...", but "ATM
cell mode" does not zero in on a specific section from atm-encap draft.  I
figure it's n-to-one, but I would like confirmation.

Regards,
David.