Subject: [Fwd: [L2tpext] List consensus items]

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:28:14 +0000

FYI - the first item

Stewart

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [L2tpext] List consensus items
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 08:00:57 -0500
From: W. Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

At the last IETF meeting, the sense of the room was positive for the 
following
two items. I would like to poll the list to ensure consensus. If you 
object to
either of these, please comment.

1. Establish draft-galtzur-l2tpext-tdm-01.txt as a WG document

2. Combine three drafts, draft-ietf-l2tpext-sesinfo-04.txt,
draft-mistretta-l2tp-infomsg-01.txt and
draft-nmcgill-l2tp-radius-ext-nas-port-02.txt into a single WG text. AVP
definitions to be coordinated with Tunnel Switching document with 
respect to
stacking information through an LTS.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext