Subject: draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt

From: "DELORD Simon RD-RESA-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:30:49 +0100

Dear WG members we would like to get comments on the recently posted
draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications -00.txt - see submission text below: 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : PWE3 Applications & OAM Scenarios
Author(s) : S. Delord, et al.
Filename : draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-00.txt
Pages : 34
Date : 2005-2-15

The present document introduces some considerations and further 
   requirements from several service providers (SPs) concerning 
   deployment and monitoring of VPWS (either circuit- or packet-based) 
   services built using PW emulation. These connections can either be 
   homogeneous or heterogeneous, and they can be deployed over networks 
   (access & core) belonging to the same SP or different SPs. 
   This document considers aspects on both service architecture and 
   service supervision (OAM) by describing different implementation 
   solutions and detailing the Pros and Cons of each solution. 
   This document targets to provide clarification and applicability 
   guidelines for the on going OAM work.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-
00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delord-pwe3-oam-applications-0
0.txt

 Thanks,

        Simon 

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3