Subject: [PWE3] Agenda and Slides

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 09:22:25 +0000

All,

Please find attached the latest agenda for the PWE3 meeting in Dallas.

Please can you send your slides to Danny and Stewart (with myself in CC) by
Monday noon if you want to retain your slot.

Best regards,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006 - 1300-1500
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

5 mins - MS-PW Requirements - Nabil Bitar
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-01.txt

5 mins  MS-PW Architecture - Matthew  Bocci
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-00.txt

10 mins - PW Timing Requirements - Stewart Bryant
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-01.txt

10 mins - VCCV Control Channel - Thomas Nadeau
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-perf-timing-measure-00.txt

5 mins - Pseudowire Attachment Identifiers for Aggregation and VPN
Autodiscovery - Chris Metz
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-00.txt

10 mins - Solutions for PW Security - Yaakov Stein
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-pwe3-sec-req-00.txt

5 mins - MS-PW OAM - Yang Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-mspw-oam-02.txt

10 mins - GID Protection - Yang Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt

20 mins - MPLS/IP PWs Open Discussion

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3