Subject: [PWE3] Agenda for IETF65

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:00:15 +0000

Please find below a draft agenda for PWE3 next week. Please let me know if
you have any coments.

Thanks,

Matthew

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006 - 1300-1500
-----------------------------------
CHAIRS: Danny McPherson & Stewart Bryant

15 mins WG Status and Update - Chairs

5 mins - MS-PW Requirements - Nabil Bitar
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-requirements-01.txt

5 mins  MS-PW Architecture - Matthew  Bocci
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-ms-pw-arch-00.txt

10 mins  Fibre Channel over MPLS - Ronen Solomon
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-01.txt

10 mins - PW Timing Requirements - Stewart Bryant
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-frost-pwe3-timing-pw-reqs-01.txt

10 mins - VCCV Control Channel - Thomas Nadeau
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nadeau-pwe3-perf-timing-measure-00.txt

5 mins - Pseudowire Attachment Identifiers for Aggregation and VPN
Autodiscovery - Chris Metz
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-00.txt

10 mins - Solutions for PW Security - Yaakov Stein
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stein-pwe3-sec-req-00.txt

5 mins - MS-PW OAM - Yang Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dong-pwe3-mspw-oam-02.txt

10 mins - GID Protection - Yang Yang
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhang-pwe3-gid-app-00.txt

20 mins - MPLS/IP PWs Open Discussion

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3