Subject: Re: [PWE3] Draft IETF65 Minutes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 08:16:41 +0100

All,

Please can you provide comments on the Dallas minutes by the end of this
week (Friday 7th).

Best regards,

Matthew

                      Matthew                                                                                                          
                      BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL         To:      [email-masked]                                                                  
                      @ALCATEL                 cc:                                                                                     
                                               Subject: [PWE3] Draft IETF65 Minutes                                                    
                      27/03/2006 17:20                                                                                                 

Please find attached the draft minutes for the PWE3 meeting in Dallas last
week.

Please let me know if you have any corrections, particularly if you can
remember exactly what Kireeti said with respect to Ping Pan's PW protection
presentation :)

Best regards,

Matthew
(See attached file: PWE3-IETF65-Minutes-01.txt)
(See attached file: PWE3-IETF65-Minutes-01.txt)
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Sasha Vainshtein <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:25:17 +0200

Matthew and all,
The point I have tried to raisee during discussion of Tom's presentation
seems to be only partially recorded:

<quote>
Sasha Vainshtein: wants to second Peter's concerns. Need to look at PWE3 
congestion. Important weaknesses should be taken into account as to what we 
measure and interpret results. RTT is relatively easier, but delay needs 
<end quote>

What I said was:

"but one-way delay needs wall-clock synchronization between the PEs".

My 2 c.

regards,
              Sasha

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 9:17 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [PWE3] Draft IETF65 Minutes
> 
> 
> All,
>