Subject: [PWE3] figures in two pwe3 documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 16:16:51 +0200

All,

I quickly looked at the reference networks in two of the
pwe3 documents:

rfc3985 (pwe3 architecture) and draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-10.txt
and they don't match up exactly. In rfc3985 a pw start at the
ingress interface of the PE, in the vccv draft it is somewhere
in the middle of the PE. Does this have any significance?

Also the vccv draft reference network show "Attachment and
virtual circuits" from the CE to the PE. This seems to be
mixing thing, an attachment circuit may very well be virtual
but it is still an attachment circuit, if it is not an
attachment circuit it may be virtual, but it should be in the
reference network.

I believe that the reference network in the draft should be
updated to match the reference networking in the rfc3985.

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                           [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:41:31 -0400

I will fix these in the next revision.

	--Tom