Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:50:01 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Pseudowire Attachment Identifiers for 
                          Aggregation and VPN Autodiscovery
	Author(s)	: C. Metz, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-01.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-5
	
The signaling protocols used to establish point-to-point pseudowires 
        include type-length-value (TLV) fields that identify pseudowire 
        endpoints called attachment individual identifiers (AII). This 
        document defines AII structures in the form of new AII type-length-
        value fields that support AII aggregation for improved scalability 
        and VPN autodiscovery. It is envisioned that this would be useful in 
        large inter-domain virtual private wire service networks where 
        pseudowires are established between selected local and remote PE 
        nodes based on customer need.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-aii-aggregate-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3