Subject: [PWE3] Draft San Diego agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:33:59 +0100

All,

I've uploaded a draft agenda for the PWE3 meeting in San Diego to the IETF
meeting site at:

http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/pwe3.txt

Please let me know if there are any corrections. Please note that all slot
times are subject to change.

As usual, please send your slides to Stewart, Danny and myself by Friday
3rd Nov so that we can make these available in time for the meeting.

Best regards,

Matthew

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: Bruce Davie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:19:57 -0400

A new version of the PWE congestion framework draft is now available

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-pwe3-congestion-04.txt

I will be discussing this draft in San Diego.

Bruce Davie