Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib (Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:52:23 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to 
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires 
   over PSN '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=8924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

ignature: 79899194edc4f33a41f49410777972f8
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] Last Call: draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib (Definitions for
 Textual 
 Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires over PSN) to Proposed 
 Standard 
X-BeenThere: [email-masked]
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.5
Precedence: list
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: Pseudo Wires Edge to Edge <pwe3.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Post: <mailto:[email-masked]>
List-Help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3>,
	<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe>
Errors-To: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to 
Edge WG (pwe3) to consider the following document:

- 'Definitions for Textual Conventions and for Managing Pseudowires 
   over PSN '
   <draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-11-09. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-tc-mib-12.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=8924&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
pwe3 mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3