Subject: [PWE3] Comments to draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02

From: "Amir Halperin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 18:54:00 +0200

Hi Raymond.

Regarding
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-key-l2vpn-vpls-etree-02#section-5.3, it
is possible, for backward compatibility, to configure per PW whether all
traffic on that PW is either leaf or root. By setting such property, a
PE that is not supporting the extension can participate in the E-tree
with the following restrictions:

1. All ACs are leaf or

2. All ACs are root.

This suggested addition is not applicable for a PW that interconnects
pair of PEs that supports this extension.

Regards,

Amir Halperin
System Architect

ORCKIT Corrigent

Office: +972-3-694-5379

Fax:    +972-3-695-3222
Mobile:+972-54-4323-815
mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Raymond Key <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:06:35 +1100

Hi Amir,
Thanks a lot for your comment.
This is a very good suggestion and we will consider when prepare the next version.
Raymond Key

> Amir Halperin <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Raymond.
> 
> Regarding