Subject: [PWE3] changes to the mpls working group klast calls on mpls-tp documents

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:12:24 -0700

Working Group(s), Ad Hoc Team

Offline the mpls-tp working group chairs, ADs and for part of the
time the ITU-T SG15 Rapporteurs attending the meeting in Anaheim
have spent time during the IETF week on the issue how to get a
high-quality standard out of the joint mpls-tp project. The
IETF leadership still see great value in keeping to the schedule
we've been working on for the last 9 months and is quite optimistic
about getting a high-quality work done on time.

The working group chairs have agreed to extend the working group
last call schedule.

We have made the following extensions/changes for the mpls-tp
project drafts that is currently in (or soon will be) in mpls
wg last call:

OAM Acronyms draft-ietf-opsawg-mpls-tp-oam-def
The OPSAWG wg last call will start on March 29 and end on April 18

MPLS-TP Framework draft-ietf-mpls-tp-framework
The MPLS wg last call will start on April 5 and end on April 18

MPLS-TP OAM Framework draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework
The ongoing MPLS wg last call will end on April 1

MPLS-TP Survivability Framework draft-ietf-mpls-tp-survive-fwk
The ongoing MPLS working group last call will end on April 11

MPLS-TP Data plane draft-ietf-mpls-tp-data-plane
The ongoing MPLS working group last call will end on April 11

ACH-TLV structure draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ach-tlv
The ongoing MPLS wg last call will end on April 12

MPLS-TP Identifiers draft-ietf-mpls-tp-identifiers-00
The ongoing MPLS wg last call will end on April 11

The latest version of a excel schedule that has been discussed
is included in this mail. I'd lake to poll for working group(s)
for comments on the schedule. As usual send these comments to
the mpls-tp mailing list only.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13