Subject: [PWE3] FW: PWE3 Slots for IETF 77 - Anaheim

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:36:33 -0500

Let's try this again...

------ Forwarded Message
From: David Sinicrope  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 17:24:32 -0500
To: "IETF.PWE3" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [PWE3] PWE3 Slots for IETF 77 - Anaheim

Hi All,
Below is the initial draft of the PWE3 agenda based on requests to date.
If you¹d like a presentation slot please reply to this email with the
desired duration, topic/draft title, draft filename (incl version), and
presenter for each slot requested.
If you have presentations, I¹ll take those as well.

It looks like we will have Webex for the meeting. Details are forth coming.
Note the draft 00 cut off is today, March 1, 2010.

Thanks,
Dave

**********************************************************************
PWE3 - Wednesday March 24, 2010 13:00 - 15:00
**********************************************************************
Chairs: Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci
Secretary: David Sinicrope

15 min - WG Agenda and Status - Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci

10 min - MPLS and Ethernet OAM Interworking - Nabil Bitar
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls-eth-oam-iwk-01.txt
(Note: needs refresh, current rev 01 expires on March 24)

10 min - Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel frames Over
MPLS Networks - Linda Dunbar
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-10.txt
(Note: needs refresh, currently expired at rev 09)
Will address: http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-flow-00.txt

10 min - Enhanced ECMP and Large Flow Aware Transport - Lucy Yong
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-yong-pwe3-enhance-ecmp-lfat-01.txt.

10 min - Control Word Reserved bit for use in E-Tree - Simon Delord
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-delord-pwe3-cw-bit-etree-02.txt

... <other slot requests?>

 5 min - Closing - Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci

**********************************************************************
PWE3 - Friday, March 26, 2010 9:00 - 11:30  (Joint with MPLS WG for MPLS-TP)
**********************************************************************
Chairs: Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci
Secretary: David Sinicrope

10 min - Agenda Review and MPLS-TP Status - Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci

10 min - MPLS-TP Pseudowire Status Maintenance Message (to be added to
Pseudowire Status for Static Pseudowires) - Luca Martini
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-static-pw-status-00.txt

... <other slot requests?>

 5 min - Closing - Stewart Bryant and Matthew Bocci

**********************************************************************
WEBEX INFORMATION FOR THE PWE3 SESSIONS - TBD
**********************************************************************

Key dates: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF77
2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF ID
Submission Tool.
2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PST
(01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Final Agenda:  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/

On 2/18/10 10:03 AM, "David Sinicrope " <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 
> 
> Hi All,
> Please let me know if you would like a time slot for the PWE3 meetings during
> IETF 77.  Reply to this email with the desired duration, topic/draft title,
> and presenter for each slot requested.
> Thanks!
> Dave
> 
> Key dates: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF77
> 2010-02-26 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
> 2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
> submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using IETF ID
> Submission Tool.
> 2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PST
> (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
> 
> Agenda:  (prelim) https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3
> 

------ End of Forwarded Message

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:45:50 -0500

If we cannot fill the agenda for day 1, can we collapse both days together and avoid the Friday meeting?

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:08:49 +0000

> If we cannot fill the agenda for day 1, can we collapse both days together and avoid the Friday meeting?
Tom

We need to see how much MPLS_TP overspill the MPLS WG have.

- Stewart

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:43:29 -0500

I will be doing the update presentation on the Fibre Channel PW
(http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-10.txt) along with
Linda Dunbar.  The first pwe3 meeting slot (Wed 1300) conflicts with the
Transport Area meeting (tsvarea), so I'd prefer a time slot on Fri for
this draft.  If the Fri pwe3 time slot is not used, I'll figure out how
to split my time between pwe3 and tsvarea on Wed.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Stewart Bryant
> Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 4:09 AM
> To: Thomas Nadeau
> Cc: [email-masked]; IETF.PWE3
> Subject: Re: [PWE3] FW: PWE3 Slots for IETF 77 - Anaheim
> 
> Thomas Nadeau wrote:
> > If we cannot fill the agenda for day 1, can we collapse both days
together and avoid the Friday
> meeting?

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:08:19 -0400

The final PWE3 agenda is posted. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/agenda

- I moved the ³Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel frames
Over MPLS Networks - Linda Dunbar & David Black
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-10.txt ³ draft to Friday
so that it does not conflict with the TSV Area meeting

- The remaining time on Friday will be used to cover MPLS-TP drafts not
covered during the MPLS WG sessions.

- See the bottom of the agenda for WebEx information.

If you have a slot, please send me your presentations as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Dave Sinicrope

On 3/1/10 5:36 PM, "David Sinicrope " <[email-masked]> wrote:
> mpls-tp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls-tp
>

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:29:22 -0400

Hi All,
If you have a PWE3 slot and already sent me your slides, thanks.  Please take a look at the agenda page and ensure it is uploaded.
If you haven't sent me your slides, please do so by midnight tonight PDT.

Thanks,
Dave

On 3/21/10 10:08 PM, "David Sinicrope " <[email-masked]> wrote:

- I moved the "Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel frames
Over MPLS Networks - Linda Dunbar & David Black
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-10.txt " draft to Friday
so that it does not conflict with the TSV Area meeting

Thanks,
Dave Sinicrope

On 3/1/10 5:36 PM, "David Sinicrope " <[email-masked]> wrote:
> If you'd like a presentation slot please reply to this email with the
> If you have presentations, I'll take those as well.
>
> Note the draft -00 cut off is today, March 1, 2010.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>