Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "LS174 - Draft revised Recommendation G.7712 for consent (ref # 032.01)"

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:45:50 +0200

All,

we have received the liaison below from ITU-T SG15 requesting
review of G.7712 prior to consent at the SG15 plenary meeting
beginning of June. Please send comments to the mpls-tp mailing
list before eob May 24.

/Loa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "LS174 - Draft revised Recommendation 
        G.7712 for consent (ref # 032.01)"
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked],[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

Title: LS174 - Draft revised Recommendation G.7712 for consent (ref # 
032.01)
Submission Date: 2010-05-11
URL of the IETF Web page: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/liaison_detail.cgi?detail_id=896
Please reply by 2010-05-31

From: Greg Jones(ITU-T SG 15) <[email-masked]>
To: IETF MPLS WG([email-masked],[email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Reponse Contact: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Technical Contact: [email-masked]
Purpose: For action
Body: SG 15 plans to consent draft revised Recommendation G.7712 
��Architecture and specification of data communication network�� at the 
plenary meeting to be held in Geneva 31 May �V 11 June, 2010.
While the scope of G.7712 covers the DCN architecture and specification 
for multiple transport technologies, this 2010 revision is only limited 
on revising the DCN architecture and specification for the MPLS-TP 
technology.
Attached is a copy of G.7712 that will be presented at the meeting. We 
request that you review in particular the following MPLS-TP DCN related 
sections
�{	7.1.2.3	MPLS-TP Signalling Communication Network
�{	7.1.2.4	MPLS-TP Management Communication Network
�{	7.1.2.5	MPLS-TP SCC data-link layer termination function
�{	7.1.2.6	MPLS-TP MCC data-link layer termination function
�{	7.1.3.2	��Network layer PDU into MPLS-TP SCC data-link frame�� 
encapsulation function
�{	7.1.3.2	��Network layer PDU into MPLS-TP MCC data-link frame�� 
encapsulation function

Please note that this draft revised Recommendation will not be proposed 
for consent unless all of the IETF drafts that have been normatively 
referenced (section 2 of G.7712) have completed the IETF and ITU-T 
review process and are approved.

Attachment(s): G.7712 for consent
Attachment(s):
      LS174 - Draft revised Recommendation G.7712 for consent (ref # 
032.01) - pdf body 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1026.pdf)
      LS174 - Draft revised Recommendation G.7712 for consent (ref # 
032.01) - pdf attach 
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1027.pdf)