Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Segmented Pseudowire
	Author(s)       : L. Martini, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-18.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2010-09-16

This document describes how to connect pseudowires (PW) between
different Packet Switched Network (PSN) domains or betweeb two or
more distinct PW control plane domains, where a control plane domain
uses a common control plane protocol or instance of that protocol for
a given PW. The different PW control plane domains may belong to
independent autonomous systems, or the PSN technology is
heterogeneous, or a PW might need to be aggregated at a specific PSN
point. The PW packet data units are simply switched from one PW to
another without changing the PW payload.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-segmented-pw-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.