Subject: [PWE3] WG Last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-08.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:46:27 +0200

All,

this is to start a further one week final working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-framework-08.txt

The document has been updated to address the comments received during 
the previous last call

Please note that the purpose of this working group last call is
only to verify that comments from the previous working group last call 
have been correctly addressed.

The authors have been instructed to post a note to the mailing list
outlining what comments were raised and how they have addressed them.

Please note that even though the document is Informational and not
implementable per se we have a very late IPR disclosure (arrived after
the previous wg last call):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1369/

The terms cited are RAND and do not include the mutual free terms seen
in other IPR disclosures.

It might be that in cases where the framework indicates the use of
a particular technology, then any solutions document conforming to
the framework would be at risk from the IPR.

Please send your comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.

This working group last call ends Sep 28th.

Loa and George

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:02:46 +0200

All,

this wg last call has ended!

Could the editors please evaluate and address comments as appropriate.

/Loa

--