Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:00:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over Packet (CEP) Management Information Base (MIB) Using SMIv2
	Author(s)	: D. Zelig, R. Cohen, T. Nadeau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-14.txt
	Pages		: 65
	Date		: 2011-1-18
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling SONET/SDH
   circuits over a Packet Switch Network (PSN).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.