Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-05

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 15:46:49 -0500

FYI -- This update has been made to address issues raised by the (other) 
CCAMP WG chair as part of the normal post WG Last Call process.  The 
changes fix a couple of nits, and add some clarifications on when GMPLS 
protocols are used and when PW protocols are used.

Lou (as document co-editor)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-05
Date: Fri,  7 Jan 2011 12:35:54 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework-05.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Lou Berger and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-cp-framework
Revision:	 05
Title:		 MPLS-TP Control Plane Framework
Creation_date:	 2011-01-07
WG ID:		 ccamp
Number_of_pages: 54

Abstract:
The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) supports static provisioning
of transport paths via a Network Management System (NMS), and
dynamic provisioning of transport paths via a control plane. This
document provides the framework for MPLS-TP dynamic provisioning,
and covers control plane addressing, routing, path computation,
signaling, traffic engineering, and path recovery.  MPLS-TP uses
GMPLS as the control plane for MPLS-TP LSPs.  MPLS-TP also uses
the Pseudowire (PW) control plane for Pseudowires (PWs).
Management plane functions are out of scope of this document.

This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and Pseudowire Emulation Edge-to-Edge
(PWE3) architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities
of a packet transport network as defined by the ITU-T.

This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
Last Call.

[RFC Editor, please remove this note before publication as an RFC and
insert the correct Streams Boilerplate to indicate that the published
RFC has IETF consensus.]

The IETF Secretariat.