Subject: [PWE3] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:30:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Encapsulation Methods for Transport of Fibre Channel Traffic over MPLS Networks
	Author(s)	: D. Black, L. Dunbar
	Filename	: draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-14.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 2011-1-11
	
A Fibre Channel pseudowire (PW) is used to carry Fibre Channel
   traffic over an MPLS network. This enables service providers to take
   advantage of the reliable transport of MPLS-TE/MPLS-TP to offer
   "emulated" Fibre Channel services. This document specifies the
   encapsulation of Fibre Channel traffic within a pseudowire. It also
   specifies the common procedures for using a PW to provide a Fibre
   Channel service. The mechanisms controlling the reliable transport of
   Fibre Channel PW over MPLS networks can be provided by MPLS-TP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-fc-encap-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.