Subject: [PWE3] PW / VCCV User Implementation Survey - Please Participate!

From: "Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 16:40:26 +0000

Just a friendly reminder to complete (or ask your customers to complete)
the PW/VCCV User Implementation Survey.  

We have 6 responses so far.

The deadline is February 25, 2011.

Thanks,

Nick

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Delregno, Christopher N (Nick DelRegno)
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 3:55 PM
To: pwe3; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Malis, Andrew G. (Andy)
Subject: [PWE3] PW / VCCV Service Provider Implementation Survey

All:

Per the direction of the PWE3 working group, beginning in IETF77 and
reinforced in IETF78, the PWE3 working group is conducting a Service
Provider implementation survey related to:

-          Pseudowire Encapsulations

-          Control Word Support

-          Control Word Use

-          VCCV Control Channel Support

-          VCCV Control Channel Use

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pwe3

This is a short survey directed toward Service Providers who currently
operate networks using any of the defined PWE3 encapsulations.  The
results of this survey will be used to determine the direction of the
Control Word support in current and future encapsulations as well as
solutions to VCCV interoperability challenges.

We sincerely urge all service providers to participate.  We ask that all
equipment providers encourage participation by their Service Provider
customers.  The more feedback we receive, the better view of the
existing network we can have on which to base going-forward direction.

If you have any questions, regarding the survey, especially of a
technical nature, please contact me.  If you have non-technical
questions, feel free to reach out to the PWE3 WG chairs and myself.

The results of the survey will be aggregated and shared at a high level.
No low-level details of network implementations will be shared.  All
participant's responses will remain private, if not anonymous.

All responses will require a valid email address to help ensure the
survey's validity.

Thanks,

Nick

Christopher N. "Nick" DelRegno, PMTS

CNT, Ethernet Network Architecture & Design

400 International Pkwy

Richardson, TX  75081

Tel:  972-729-3411

Email:  [email-masked]