Subject: [PWE3] draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:15:56 +0800

Hi all,
As we introduced in draft-jin-pwe3-cbit-negotiation-02, label request 
message is used to do control word update. During the discussion of this 
draft, we got known that there were already some label request message 
implementations, althought there is no published standard to define the 
behavior of label request message for PW. 
In this draft, it is described that: if label withdraw is successfully 
processed before receiving label request (means PE has removed the remote 
information), PE should respond with label mapping with locally configured 
Cbit value. 
Authors would like to solicit more comments about this procedure. If 
anyone think such behavior is not reasonable or conflicts with existing 
implementations, please comment. 

Thanks
Authors of the draft

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.