Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action:draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:45:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire (PW) OAM Message Mapping
	Author(s)       : M. Aissaoui, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-15.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2011-04-12

This document specifies the mapping and notification of defect states
between a pseudowire (PW) and the Attachment Circuits (ACs) of the
end-to-end emulated service.  It standardizes the behavior of
Provider Edges (PEs) with respect to PW and AC defects.  It addresses
ATM, frame relay, TDM, and SONET/SDH PW services, carried over MPLS,
MPLS/IP and L2TPv3/IP Packet Switched Networks (PSNs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-oam-msg-map-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.