Subject: [PWE3] Implementation poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:13:39 +0200

Working Group,

We are in the process of preparing the publication request for
draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw. One part of this is writing the
what is called the "shepherd write-up". One question asked by
the IESG for documents intended for the standards track is if there
are any existing or intended implementations of the draft.

If you have an implementation or intend to implement, please
send that information at least to the document shepherd.

Since questions about implementations sometimes are a bit
sensitive it is allowed to send unidirectional information to
the shepherd; however we prefer that you send the mail to the
pwe3 wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

/Loa
(as document shepherd)

PS

We have an open IPR poll on this document; and less than half of
the co-authors/contributors have responded. Any help to make sure
we have the responses delivered in reasonable time is appreciated.
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 07:27:06 +0000

We have an implementation on this.

On 28/06/13 16:13, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>pwe3 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3