Subject: [PWE3] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 02:56:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Placement of Multi Segment Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Florin Balus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-17.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-06-19

Abstract:
   There is a requirement for service providers to be able to extend the
   reach of pseudowires (PW) across multiple Packet Switched Network
   domains. A Multi-Segment PW is defined as a set of two or more
   contiguous PW segments that behave and function as a single point-
   to-point PW. This document describes extensions to the PW control
   protocol to dynamically place the segments of the multi segment
   pseudowire among a set of Provider Edge (PE) routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/