Subject: [PWE3] IPR poll on draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:46:06 +0200

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw, the working group
chairs and the document shepherd are working to prepare the
publication request for this document.

To prepare the shepherd write-up we need to do an IPR poll on the
document to check whether there are more IPRs that needs to be
disclosed before sending the document to the IESG with a request
that it is published as an RFC on the standards track.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

There are 4 IPR disclosures against this document, ID #998,
ID #1810, ID #1879 and ID #1885. It is possible to find them at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/

Are you aware of any further IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw?

If so,this IPR need to be disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed in the authors section of this document please respond 
to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware
of any relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the PWE3 wg 
mailing list.* The documents will not advance to the next stage until
a response has been received from each author and contributor.

Since the authors section includes 20 names, could the authors please
both help each other to make sure that we get all the responses. At the
same time please check if the mail addresses ned to be updated.

If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
document shepherd
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 22:50:49 +0200

Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR related to the draft other than those that have
already been disclosed.

Cheers,
Andy

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/**ipr/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/>
>
> of any relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the PWE3 wg mailing
> list.* The documents will not advance to the next stage until
> ______________________________**_________________
> pwe3 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/pwe3<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3>
>

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:51:09 +0000

Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR that has not already been disclosed.

Regards

Matthew

---

From: "Dolganow, Andrew (Andrew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:09:07 +0000

Same here.

Andrew

On 2013-06-20 5:51 AM, "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>pwe3 mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pwe3

---

From: "Mcdysan, David E" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:43:49 -0400

Regards

Dave

---

From: "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:05:23 -0400

Same here too.
/himanshu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Dolganow, Andrew (Andrew)
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:09 AM
To: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew); Loa Andersson; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PWE3] IPR poll on draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

Same here.

Andrew

On 2013-06-20 5:51 AM, "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>>The authors of draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw, the working group chairs 
>>and the document shepherd are working to prepare the publication 
>>request for this document.
>>
>>disclosed before sending the document to the IESG with a request that 
>>it is published as an RFC on the standards track.
>>
>>There are 4 IPR disclosures against this document, ID #998, ID #1810, 
>>ID #1879 and ID #1885. It is possible to find them at 
>>If you are listed in the authors section of this document please 
>>respond to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of 
>>any relevant IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the PWE3 wg 
>>both help each other to make sure that we get all the responses. At 
>>the same time please check if the mail addresses ned to be updated.
>>
>>If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author 
>>or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
>>of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>>
>>
>>Thanks, Loa
>>document shepherd
>>--
>>
>>

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Wim)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:14:08 +0000

Same here, no IPR I am aware of

On 20/06/13 19:05, "Shah, Himanshu" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>To: Bocci, Matthew (Matthew); Loa Andersson; [email-masked];
>[email-masked]

---

From: "Bitar, Nabil N" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 19:07:31 -0400

Loa,
I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft that has not already been
disclosed.

Thanks,
Nabil