Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 08:14:42 -0400

PWEers,

Here's the current IETF agenda. Note that we have a one hour slot this
time. Be sure to get your presentation requests to Dave ASAP.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Subject: IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The IETF 88 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will
be published on Friday, October 11th.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda.txt

We are still having some difficulty integrating the new agenda tool
into the datatracker and as a result some portions of the meeting
agenda -- beverage and snack breaks, plenaries --  are not yet showing
up on the html version. This will hopefully be resolved very soon.

More information regarding IETF 88 in Vancouver, BC, Canada is located
here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/88/index.html

IETF Secretariat