Subject: [PWE3] Fwd: IETF 89 Final Agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 13:25:04 -0500

The final IETF agenda has been posted. PWE3 will be meeting on Tuesday
at 1420-1550.

Cheers,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Subject: IETF 89 Final Agenda
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

89th IETF Meeting - London, England
March 2 - 7, 2014

The final agenda has been posted.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/89/agenda.txt

While this is considered the final agenda for printing, changes may be
made to the agenda up until and during the meeting. Updates will be
reflected on the web version of the agenda.

Information about the 89th IETF meeting in London, England can be
found here: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/89/index.html

Thank you and see you in London!

Sincerely,

The IETF Secretariat