Subject: [PWE3] IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:22:59 -0400

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02.pdf is now in PWE3 WG
last call. As part of the last call process, we need to poll the authors
and WG for IPR information on the draft.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)? Note that there
are currently no IPR disclosures in the IETF datatracker.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any
relevant IPR. The response needs to be sent to the PWE3 WG mailing
list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

If you are on the PWE3 WG email list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware
of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF
rules.

Thanks,
Andy

---

From: Yaakov Stein <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:39:03 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR regarding this draft.

Y(J)S

From: pwe3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew G. Malis
Sent: 25 July, 2014 11:23
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWE3] IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02.pdf is now in PWE3 WG last call. As part of the last call process, we need to poll the authors and WG for IPR information on the draft.

Thanks,
Andy

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:47:11 -0400

I am also not aware on any IPR that is relevant to this draft.

Thanks,
--David

From: pwe3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Yaakov Stein
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 1:39 PM
To: Andrew G. Malis; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PWE3] IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02

Y(J)S

From: pwe3 [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew G. Malis
Sent: 25 July, 2014 11:23
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [PWE3] IPR poll for draft-ietf-pwe3-congcons-02

Thanks,
Andy