Subject: Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

From: VAN DEN BOSSCHE Mathias <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:06:26 +0000

Dear Qirgers

I wonder whether there is QIRG session in the IETF meeting to be held in Prague next month.
I can't find any detailed agenda on the IETF web site. Can someone help?

Thanks beforehand

Mathias

[@@ THALES ALENIA SPACE INTERNAL @@]

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Qirg [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Rodney Van Meter
Envoyé : lundi 17 décembre 2018 03:27
À : [email-masked]
Cc : Rodney Van Meter; Mat Ford
Objet : Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

Oh, and thanks to Mat Ford for the excellent minutes!  He even went back and listened to the audio recording to confirm things he missed in real time.

		—Rod

_______________________________________________
Qirg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/qirg

---

From: Rizzo Gabriele <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 14:09:11 +0000

I can say that'd be very appreciated from my side. Great opportunity to meet other fellow Qirgers and share ideas for us whom couldn’t make it to Bangkok.

Thanks and best,

Gabriele

Il presente messaggio e-mail e ogni suo allegato devono intendersi indirizzati esclusivamente al destinatario indicato e considerarsi dal contenuto strettamente riservato e confidenziale. Se non siete l'effettivo destinatario o avete ricevuto il messaggio e-mail per errore, siete pregati di avvertire immediatamente il mittente e di cancellare il suddetto messaggio e ogni suo allegato dal vostro sistema informatico. Qualsiasi utilizzo, diffusione, copia o archiviazione del presente messaggio da parte di chi non ne è il destinatario è strettamente proibito e può dar luogo a responsabilità di carattere civile e penale punibili ai sensi di legge.
Questa e-mail ha valore legale solo se firmata digitalmente ai sensi della normativa vigente.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete this message and any attachments from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information contained in this email message may result in civil and criminal liability. “
This e-mail has legal value according to the applicable laws only if it is digitally signed by the sender
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Qirg [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di VAN DEN BOSSCHE Mathias
Inviato: martedì 5 febbraio 2019 15:06
A: Rodney Van Meter
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

Dear Qirgers

Thanks beforehand

Mathias

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Qirg [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Rodney Van Meter
Envoyé : lundi 17 décembre 2018 03:27
À : [email-masked]
Cc : Rodney Van Meter; Mat Ford
Objet : Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

—Rod

---

From: Melchior Aelmans <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:11:46 +0100

Hi Rodney, Stephanie,

I've noticed the same.
You might want to take the 'important dates' into account: "2019-02-08
(Friday): Cut-off date for requests to schedule Working Group Meetings at
UTC 23:59. "

Cheers,
Melchior

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rizzo Gabriele <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 3:09 PM
Subject: [Qirg] R: minutes from Bangkok
To: VAN DEN BOSSCHE Mathias <[email-masked]>,
Rodney Van Meter <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

I can say that'd be very appreciated from my side. Great opportunity to
meet other fellow Qirgers and share ideas for us whom couldn’t make it to
Bangkok.

Thanks and best,

Gabriele

Il presente messaggio e-mail e ogni suo allegato devono intendersi
indirizzati esclusivamente al destinatario indicato e considerarsi dal
contenuto strettamente riservato e confidenziale. Se non siete l'effettivo
destinatario o avete ricevuto il messaggio e-mail per errore, siete pregati
di avvertire immediatamente il mittente e di cancellare il suddetto
messaggio e ogni suo allegato dal vostro sistema informatico. Qualsiasi
utilizzo, diffusione, copia o archiviazione del presente messaggio da parte
di chi non ne è il destinatario è strettamente proibito e può dar luogo a
responsabilità di carattere civile e penale punibili ai sensi di legge.
Questa e-mail ha valore legale solo se firmata digitalmente ai sensi della
normativa vigente.

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message
has been addressed to you in error, please immediately notify the sender
and then delete this message and any attachments from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. Unauthorized disclosure and/or use of information
contained in this email message may result in civil and criminal liability.
“
This e-mail has legal value according to the applicable laws only if it is
digitally signed by the sender
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Qirg [mailto:[email-masked]] Per conto di VAN DEN BOSSCHE Mathias
Inviato: martedì 5 febbraio 2019 15:06
A: Rodney Van Meter
Cc: [email-masked]
Oggetto: Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

Dear Qirgers

I wonder whether there is QIRG session in the IETF meeting to be held in
Prague next month.
I can't find any detailed agenda on the IETF web site. Can someone help?

Thanks beforehand

Mathias

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Qirg [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Rodney Van Meter
Envoyé : lundi 17 décembre 2018 03:27
À : [email-masked]
Cc : Rodney Van Meter; Mat Ford
Objet : Re: [Qirg] minutes from Bangkok

Oh, and thanks to Mat Ford for the excellent minutes!  He even went back
and listened to the audio recording to confirm things he missed in real
time.

—Rod