Subject: [Qirg] qirg - Requested sessions have been scheduled for IETF 104

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 13:10:05 -0800

Dear Allison Mankin,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

    qirg Session 1 (2:00 requested)
    Monday, 25 March 2019, Afternoon Session II 1610-1810
    Room Name: Grand Ballroom size: 250
    ---------------------------------------------
    qirg Session 2 (1:00 requested)
    Tuesday, 26 March 2019, Morning Session II 1120-1220
    Room Name: Congress Hall 1 size: 250
    ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/sessions/qirg.ics

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Quantum Internet Proposed Research Group
Area Name: IRTF
Session Requester: Allison Mankin

Number of Sessions: 2
Length of Session(s):  2 Hours, 1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 100
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 First Priority: dprive pearg

People who must be present:
  Rodney Van Meter
  Allison Mankin
  Rod van Meter
  Stephanie Wehner

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  1st session is 2H tutorial, as agreed at Bangkok. 2nd session is regular RG mtg.
Mtgs should be Mon and Tue if possible. rdv not available Wed afternoon or Thu. Tutorial by Tracy Northup and rdv.
---------------------------------------------------------