Subject: [Qirg] Quantum Network Packet Traces

From: nalini elkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:08:13 -0700

All,

I have installed SimulaQron and am starting to take packet traces.   I have
started to build a WireShark dissector using the breakout according to
https://softwarequtech.github.io/SimulaQron/html/CQCInterface.html    We
will do an LUA or interpretive dissector until we have the breakouts
correct.  Then, I can talk to one of the WireShark core developers.

For example, that the original payload in one of the packets is:

020100000000000c0000070500001f537f000001

If you break it out manually, it becomes:

02 : version:
01  : type : CQC_TP_COMMAND
0000 : Application ID,
0000000c : Total length of the CQC packet (excluding this header) : 12

This all makes sense.  But we also get packets starting with 07 and 03
which I am not able to find in the CQCInterface layout above.

Would anyone have any information on those type of packets?   It would also
be good if we could get more traces.

I am happy to share all the results, traces and dissector with everyone.
 Maybe we can set up a Wiki?

I could also do a presentation / I-D, if there is interest.

Thoughts?

-- 
Thanks,
Nalini Elkins
President
Enterprise Data Center Operators
www.e-dco.com