Subject: [Qirg] qirg - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 106

From: "\"IETF Secretariat\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:12:08 -0700

Dear Liz Flynn,

The session(s) that you have requested have been scheduled.
Below is the scheduled session information followed by
the original request. 

    qirg Session 1 (1:00 requested)
    Tuesday, 19 November 2019, Afternoon Session III 1710-1840
    Room Name: Hullet size: 100
    ---------------------------------------------

iCalendar: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/sessions/qirg.ics

Request Information:

---------------------------------------------------------
Working Group Name: Quantum Internet Proposed Research Group
Area Name: IRTF
Session Requester: Liz Flynn

Number of Sessions: 1
Length of Session(s):  1 Hour
Number of Attendees: 50
Conflicts to Avoid: 
 Chair Conflict: irtfopen cfrg saag

People who must be present:
  Rodney Van Meter
  Stephanie Wehner

Resources Requested:

Special Requests:
  Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday, or Thursday morning.
---------------------------------------------------------