Subject: [Qirg] Call in 20 minutes: draft-irtf-qirg-principles

From: Wojciech Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:39:57 +0000

Reminder that the call will be held in 20 minutes:

"Architectural Principles for a Quantum Internet" Call
Meeting URL: https://meet.jit.si/QirgDraftPrinciples 

Draft URL (datatracker): 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-qirg-principles/
Draft URL (GitHub): 
https://github.com/Wojtek242/draft-irtf-qirg-principles

*** Use Chrome/Chromium

Safari and Firefox may experience issues with Jitsi.

*** Please set your name once you connect

You can do this by going into the options in the bottom right of the
screen and clicking on the option which will be labelled "me". 

This will be used to assemble a participant list for the minutes so set
whatever identifier you are comfortable with for that purpose.

*** Please do not use video

Please do not use video to minimise the risk of bandwidth issues. Jitsi
can probably handle it and it has some settings to fiddle with, but I'd
rather not try since it's not necessary.

*** The call will be recorded

This is just FYI.

*** If you're experiencing connectivity issues

Close the tab and reopen the link - you should be able to do this
transparently to other participants.