Subject: [Qirg] draft-irtf-qirg-principles: next steps

From: Wojciech Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 09:15:22 +0000

Dear QIRG,

Following up on the call from yesterday (thanks for the minutes,
Rodney), we will try to continue working on the draft in the following
ways:

1. Individually, you can pick up a work item from 
https://github.com/Wojtek242/draft-irtf-qirg-principles/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
 and propose an update to the draft on the mailing list.

2. I will choose one of these items and start a discussion on the
mailing list. We will consolidate this discussion on the next call
after which I will write an update to the draft based on all the
contributions on the mailing list and in the call. This update can then
be reviewed on the mailing list before moving on to the next discussion
point.

I will send a separate e-mail soon for the first discussion for point
number 2.

On the call there were suggestions on how to use GitHub better. This
seems to be at odds with the fact that most people rely on the mailing
list. However, it may be possible to set up GitHub in a way such that
all contributions are also reflected on the mailing list. If you know
your way around GitHub, and would have time to investigate and set it
up, I can add you as a contributor to the repo and let you do
everything. So let me know if you would like to help!

Thanks,
Wojtek