Subject: [Qirg] Update: draft-irtf-qirg-principles

From: Wojciech Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 09:24:06 +0000

Dear QIRG,

Just a small update about the next steps for the the "Architectural
Principles of a Quantum Internet" draft.

I won't be pushing for or making any updates until January to not
deplete people's attention and to give me some time to take care of my
other projects. I will aim to restart about two months before the
Vancouver meeting (which is 21-27 March).

As per the presentation at the QIRG meeting there are at least three
contributions that have not been reflected in the latest draft yet and
they are:
 * Remaining RDV comments from 
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/qirg/z4-e6t11iVvJAMRDyjSwr5BPLyo
 * Subsection on link generation from Angela Sara Cacciapuoti, Marcello
   Caleffi
 * Pull request from Patrick Gelard about encodings

They will be the first items I will take care of in January.

For those who didn't attend the meeting (in person or remotely), the
slides I used for the presentation are available at: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/slides-106-qirg-architectural-principles-of-a-quantum-internet

Thanks,
Wojtek