Subject: [Qirg] call for agenda items for Singapore

From: Rodney Van Meter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 20:48:44 +0900

I have to post the preliminary agenda by Tuesday morning Tokyo time, before I hope a plane!

So, obviously, we will talk about:

* draft-irtf-qirg-principles
* draft-van-meter-qirg-quantum-connection-setup

What else do people want to have on the agenda?

—Rod

Rodney Van Meter
Professor, Faculty of Environment and Information Studies
Keio University, Japan
[email-masked]

---

From: Wojciech Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:40:22 +0000

Hi Rod,

Over the next two days, we will have a hackathon at Delft (and a few
other places) where one of the challenges will be integrating QKD into
OpenSSL (https://github.com/PEQI19/PEQI-OpenSSL) to make it usable by
user-level applications. It might be of interest to the QIRG if I could
summarise what we manage to achieve, the difficulties, and so on.

One of the aims is to actually make this practical and connect to real-
world systems so whilst the hackathon will use a simulated network, the
APIs we will use are the ones intended for real devices.

If you think this might be a good point to add I'd be happy to briefly
present it (10-15 minutes max probably).

Thanks,
Wojtek

On Sat, 2019-11-02 at 20:48 +0900, Rodney Van Meter wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Qirg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/qirg

---

From: Axel Dahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 12:20:26 +0000

I am happy to (remotely) explain the updates of draft-dahlberg-ll-quantum which concerns how measurement bases can be specified in the link layer service (max 5-10 min).

/Axel Dahlberg

> On 2 Nov 2019, at 12:48, Rodney Van Meter <rdv=[email-masked]> wrote:
>