Subject: [Qirg] Wireless & Mobile Networks February 2020 publication calls!

From: john almon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 14:41:27 +0000

Hi There,Wireless & Mobile Networks Submissions are invited for
publications.https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=DGRjhnsAAAAJ
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobile &
wireless Networks Distributed algorithms of mobile computing
OS and middleware support for mobile computing and networking Routing,
and communication primitives in ad-hoc and sensor networks
Synchronization and scheduling issues in mobile and ad hoc networks
Resource management in mobile, wireless and ad-hoc networks
Data management on mobile and wireless computing Integration of wired
and wireless networks Broadband access networks
Energy saving protocols for ad hoc and sensor networks Complexity
analysis of algorithms for mobile environments Information access in
wireless networks
Algorithms and modeling for tracking and locating mobile users
Satellite communications
Cryptography, security and privacy of mobile & wireless networks
Performance of mobile and wireless networks and systems
Mobile ad hoc and sensor networks Wireless multimedia systems
Service creation and management environments for mobile/wireless systems

Join us now.Thanks!John.