Subject: [Qirg] Side meeting in Vancouver

From: Wojciech Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 08:14:02 +0000

Dear QIRG,

When: Wednesday 15:30 - 17:00 (Vancouver time)
Where: Windsor room (
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/107/floor-plan?room=windsor#convention-level-3rd-floor
)
Framadate doodle: https://framadate.org/JWTL9dH1M7bNT5Z6

The room I booked only has capacity of 16 so if you are interested, please let
me know by filling out this doodle: https://framadate.org/JWTL9dH1M7bNT5Z6. I
just want to have an idea of numbers so that I can rebook to a different the
room if necessary.

As I have been already hinting on the mailing list, I would like to organise a 
face-to-face meeting to discuss the last sections of the principles draft. I
would strongly prefer there to be some discussion first before I commit more
writing. A face-to-face meeting will, I hope, allow for a more active
discussion than the mailing list. I will try to set a bridge up for any remote
attendees.

I have chosen a timeslot that has few other meetings going on so hopefully
shouldn't cause conflicts for those who would like to attend.

Thanks,
Wojtek