Subject: [Qirg] CLEO workshop: "Quantum Networks: Challenges and Opportunities"

From: Tracy Northup <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 18:11:12 +0200

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday evening US west coast time at 7 pm, the CLEO conference 
will host a workshop on "Quantum Networks: Challenges and 
Opportunities," organized by Nick Peters from Oak Ridge National 
Laboratory, with Todd Pittman and me assisting.  Nick has put together 
an outstanding panel, including Saikat Guha, Elham Kashefi, Xiongfeng 
Ma, Grace Metcalfe, Kai Nemoto, and Thomas Ndousse-Fetter:

https://www.cleoconference.org/home/program/workshops/quantum-networks/

https://event.crowdcompass.com/cleo20/activity/LB200JEKcW

In normal times, you would have to attend the conference in California, 
but this year online access is free (but requires registration).  Anyone 
interested in discussing or learning about quantum networks is welcome 
to join us!

Tracy

-- 
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Tracy Northup
Institut für Experimentalphysik
Universität Innsbruck
Technikerstrasse 25/4
6020 Innsbruck, Austria

Tel +43 512 507-52463
http://quantum-interfaces.at/