Subject: [Qirg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 00:31:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Quantum Internet Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Applications and Use Cases for the Quantum Internet
        Authors         : Chonggang Wang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Ruidong Li
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2020-05-26

Abstract:
   The Quantum Internet has the potential to improve Internet
   application functionality by incorporating quantum information
   technology into the infrastructure of the overall Internet.  In this
   document, we provide an overview of some applications expected to be
   used on the Quantum Internet, and then categorize them using various
   classification schemes.  Some general requirements for the Quantum
   Internet are also discussed.  The intent of this document is to
   provide a common understanding and framework of applications and use
   cases for the Quantum Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/