Subject: [Qirg] I-D Action: draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 2021 06:03:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Quantum Internet Research Group RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Applications and Use Cases for the Quantum Internet
        Authors         : Chonggang Wang
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Ruidong Li
                          Melchior Aelmans
	Filename        : draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2021-05-03

Abstract:
   The Quantum Internet has the potential to improve application
   functionality by incorporating quantum information technology into
   the infrastructure of the overall Internet.  This document provides
   an overview of some applications expected to be used on the Quantum
   Internet, and then categorizes them using various classification
   schemes.  Some general requirements for the Quantum Internet are also
   discussed.  The intent of this document is to describe a framework
   for applications, and describe use cases for the Quantum Internet.
   This document is a product of the Quantum Internet Research Group
   (QIRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-qirg-quantum-internet-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/