Subject: [QOS_INBAND] draft-harper-inband-signalling-00.txt

From: "John Harper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:06:42 -0800

Please find attached an initial version of a draft which I plan to submit
for consideration at IETF68, on the subject of requirements for inband
signaling for QoS. This topic was discussed informally at IETF67, leading to
the decision to produce such a requirements document. I would appreciate any
comments you may have on the content of this draft. Since the deadline for
draft submission is very close, I will be able to incorporate any comments
that I receive by Jan 13th.

Many thanks,

John Harper

_______________________________________________
QOS_INBAND mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/qos_inband

---

From: "Bound, Jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:55:33 -0500

John and Rick,  Nice job.  Suggestion add terminology section to next
iteration.
 
/jim

________________________________

	From: John Harper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:07 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [QOS_INBAND] draft-harper-inband-signalling-00.txt

	Please find attached an initial version of a draft which I plan
to submit for consideration at IETF68, on the subject of requirements
for inband signaling for QoS. This topic was discussed informally at
IETF67, leading to the decision to produce such a requirements document.
I would appreciate any comments you may have on the content of this
draft. Since the deadline for draft submission is very close, I will be
able to incorporate any comments that I receive by Jan 13th.

	Many thanks,

	John Harper